2.4 release seems to have caused an error in my repeat question/related table

09-26-2017 01:01 PM
MelindaLamb
New Contributor III

After I updated the app, my existing form with a repeat no longer allows me to input my 'select_one' values in the repeat, the integers are allowed and all other fields on the form seem to work.  I have been looking at the bind::esri:parameters field but so far, even with allowUpdates entered, it will not take the entries. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Melinda,

Can you share the XLS file?  Is this occurring in the field app or the web form?

0 Kudos
MelindaLamb
New Contributor III

field app

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Hi Melinda,

The issue is the 'Life Form' question, correct?  It has read_only set to yes - that's why you cannot select a value- we corrected a bug that involved the read_only property not working on select_one questions.  Removing that property allows you to select normally again.

0 Kudos
MelindaLamb
New Contributor III

Ok, Got it working. Thanks for the advice.  I had deleted the yes from the read only field to try and fix it but I hadn't been republishing from the latest version of Survey123 Connect.  Actually when I reinstall Survey123Connect these days, it doesn't let me load over the previous version, so I actually had both on my computer and was incidentally republishing from the older version.  Needed to go back through and make sure my survey123Connect file structure is all cleaned up for the software.  Do you have a blog for tips loading Suvey123connect?   Should I be deleting old version first? 

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Hi Melinda,

Currently Survey123 Connect needs to be manually uninstalled before installing a new version.

0 Kudos