Story Map Shortlist BETA mobile device pop up not display?

09-20-2017 07:50 PM
AlexP_
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hi,

I am not sure if it is just my mobile device. On my computer, it displays pop up when I click on icon (point layer). What about mobile device? I tried to click on icon and it doesn't display. Please assist. Thank you.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

Can you share the link to your Shortlist (if it is public)?  Can I also check, you mean tapping on a point feature on your map that is not a place in the Shortlist (i.e. it's a feature in a supporting layer, not a one of the places shown in a tab. 

Also which mobile device are you using?

Rupert

0 Kudos
AlexP_
by
Occasional Contributor III

It is not supposed to be public yet. Is there a way to send it to you in private message? The mobile device I have is iphone SE, iOS11. It is a feature in a supporting layer (not from shortlist tab). I used sde feature class that is from ArcMap to Web map to story map shortlist. Different story maps work fine except this shortlist. I recent try again, it sometimes work. It seems odd on the mobile device because the pop up is not like mobile instead it is shows as computer function? It is kind of hard to move around while the pop up is open and cover up. Also, the source from the map, FDOR, USDA FSA, DigitalGlobe, etc is in the way. Can it remove? Also, it is hard to scroll down to see the whole photo with description text on the bottom. It won't go down. Please see screenshot of iphone mobile device. Thanks

0 Kudos