Has anyone successfully accessed the .serviceURL property of an offline .geodatabase file in the 100 or 100.1 iOS SDK? I have a file confirmed (in the 10.2.5 SDK version of my app) to have a Url in this property, but from the 100.1 SDK this same file's property is reading as an empty string.
A little background:
- The geodatabase contains operational layers generated from a feature service.
- The geodatabase is made by another program we wrote in house about a year and a half ago, confirmed to produce offline geodatabases containing this property.
- I normally expect the .serviceURL property to point to the feature service from which the offline geodatabase was generated.
- My test case showing this property as empty is
- to run the app on an iPad,
- set a breakpoint in xcode right after a call to ...
let featuresGeodatabase = AGSGeodatabase(fileURL: URL(fileURLWithPath: geodatabasePath))
- The geodatabase instantiates successfully. I then type in the debug console
The result looks like ...
(lldb) po featuresGeodatabase.serviceURL
On another machine running the previous 10.2.5 app, the result is
"http:/< our host server name>/geoservices/arcgis/rest/services/HATS_2_5_Qa_20170606/FeatureServer"