AnsweredAssumed Answered

Add feature with attributes and geometry to mobile geodatabase

Question asked by janwillemsen on Aug 31, 2017
Latest reply on Sep 1, 2017 by jballard-esristaff

Hi,

I have an editable mobile geodatabase (simulation.geodatabase, generated from a feature service) which has a table "Result" with a field "Value" (float64/double) and a Geometry (a polyline).

I want to add some features to this table, but I only succeed in adding empty features (with null for Value and SHAPE).

Below is the relevant code:

Esri::ArcGISRuntime::Geodatabase* geodatabase = new Esri::ArcGISRuntime::Geodatabase(QString::fromStdString(_simulationGeodatabasePath));
geodatabase->load();

Esri::ArcGISRuntime::LoadStatus ls = geodatabase->loadStatus();

while (ls != Esri::ArcGISRuntime::LoadStatus::Loaded)
{
    boost::interprocess::winapi::sleep(100);
    ls = geodatabase->loadStatus();
}
 _simTable = EsriContext::getInstance()->getSimulationGeodatabase()->geodatabaseFeatureTable("Result");
if (_simTable)
{
    _simTable->load();
    while (_simTable->loadStatus() != Esri::ArcGISRuntime::LoadStatus::Loaded)
    {
    }
    QList<Esri::ArcGISRuntime::Feature*> simResults;

std::vector<std::shared_ptr<Esri::ArcGISRuntime::PolylineBuilder> >::iterator it = _polylineBuilders.begin();
    int i = 1;
    for (it; it != _polylineBuilders.end(); ++it, ++i)
    {
        std::string index = boost::lexical_cast<std::string>(i);

QMap<QString, QVariant> featureAttributes;
        featureAttributes.insert("Value", 1.0);
        Esri::ArcGISRuntime::Feature* feature = _simTable->createFeature(featureAttributes, (*it)->toGeometry(), geodatabase);
        simResults.append(feature);
    }

if (_simTable->canAdd())
    {
        Esri::ArcGISRuntime::TaskWatcher& taskWatcher = _simTable->addFeatures(simResults);

while (!(taskWatcher.isDone()))
        {
        }
    }
}

The wkid of the polylines from the polylinebuilders is the same as the one of the .geodatabase.

When I just create an empty feature (_simTable->createFeature(_geodatabase);) and add them, they are added to the geodatabase (I check it with "db browser for sqlite"). When I try to assign an attribute and geometry like in the code above, nothing is added. Anybody has any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Kind regards,

Jan

Outcomes