How to import .Slpk from arcgis pro

08-22-2017 01:54 AM
ManelKEDDAR
New Contributor III

Hello ,

I've created a .SLPK file and this is the first time i do that i need to know how to import the file from arcgis pro to know if it's correctly created or not , cause i tried to load the file with arcgisruntime v100.1 and it didn't work any ne can lead me please ? 

i've shared my .slpk  and my layer here's the script i used to create the .slpk

import arcpy
arcpy.env.workspace='C:\scene'
arcpy.management.CreateSceneLayerPackage('c:\scene\sceneLayer.lyrx','c:\scene\scene.slpk',["INTENSITY","RGB","FLAGS","RETURNS"],arcpy.SpatialReference(4326),0,0.1,0.1)

thanks

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Andrew--Johnson
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi,

I was able to successfully add the Scene layer Package to ArcGIS Pro. I am not sure what this data is supposed to be about but it looks like a multipatch  (3D Object Scene layer). I also notice that it is displaying at 0,0 so the input data was not properly defined spatially. Also, you only need these parameters ["INTENSITY","RGB","FLAGS","RETURNS"] if you are inputting LAS Data. These parameters are not meant for multipatch data.  This doc has a good overview of the different Scene Layer types  Scene layers—ArcGIS Online Help | ArcGIS 

0 Kudos
ManelKEDDAR
New Contributor III

Hello ,

Thanks for your answer , can you tell me how did you add the scene layer package please ?

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

did you publish it to ArcGIS online?

create-scene-layer-package and

supported-data-types-and-items which says under the Portal and ArcGIS section

The package is downloaded and a layer referencing the package is created in the map

It isn't clear how you are trying to access the data

ManelKEDDAR
New Contributor III

Hello , 

No i didn't publish it to arcgis online actually i succeeded to add the (.slpk) to arcgis pro and now when i try to display it on a sceneView with arcgis runtime v100.1 doesn't work here what i have done in my my code , i think it's not the right place to mublish my problem , but i've already asked question on the arcgis runtime for SDK forum  :

MySceneView.Scene = new Scene();
var layer = new ArcGISSceneLayer();
layer.Source = new Uri(@"C:\Users\mkeddar\Documents\scene\sceneLayer.slpk");
MySceneView.Scene.OperationalLayers.Add(layer);
Camera newCamera = new Camera(1.3811071,6.0166563,-0.001,345,65,0);
MySceneView.SetViewpointCameraAsync(newCamera); 

thanks

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

this one? groups arcgis-pro-sdk you might want to move it over there.  Sometimes Places and Spaces can be quite separate even though the ArcGIS pro is common to both in their names

0 Kudos