I have the following use case:
- I have a Feature Service with a couple of points and several related tables
- The FS is used in a webmap, popups configured etc.
- Now a new related table has come, so the mxd and GDB is updated with the new related table and relationship class (this is quite a common workflow as new types of measurements are coming in regularly)
- The service is successfully overwritten in AGOL
- The item details of the FS show the new related table
- BUT: The new table doesn't show up in the web map -> Meaning, the FS has to be added again, and all configs done once more... It is not even possible to add only the related table.
Is this expected behaviour? I would expect the web map to be updated with the new table as well, or at least that it is possible to add the new table separately.