Strange spike in credit usage?

08-10-2017 06:52 AM
SamuelBortz
New Contributor III

I noticed a strange spike in credit usage that has me a little puzzled. It spiked over a non-working time period, and as this is our AGOL site in-development, I am the only person setting things up, creating the maps/aps, uploading data etc so it is odd to me. It isn't a huge spike by any means but out of the ordinary as i have not added any data to our storage in some time. If i look at the extended back history of usage, the hourly charge is always .08, but the 3 hours during the anomaly, it dipped to 0.07, rose to 0.13, dipped back to 0.07 then flattened back out to the usual 0.8. .

Our daily usage average has been holding steady at 1.93, for the day with the spike, it was 1.97, and since then it has been back to 1.93.

Again, i know the numbers are not huge but if this was an organization with a large amount of data stored in AGOL, i would be a bit perturbed at the odd credit usage spike.

Any thoughts?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Jon,

Are you able to see if the credit fluctuation is caused by performing specific jobs, like analysis or geocoding, or is it an hourly charge for something like hosted feature storage. If you are able to post a screenshot of your view status page, I can see if anything pops out.

-Kelly