Is it possible for Survey123 to work with existing attachments?

08-10-2017 08:09 AM
deleted-user-oQJE0JyjIwei
New Contributor

I’m trying to update an existing survey to incorporate multiple photos in a repeat section. It currently only has one image field with some photos attached to the feature class.

To use the repeat section, I have created a related table with attachments and have imported the existing attachments then published that up to AGOL. When I try to publish the updated survey with the submission url to the feature service, I get an error message ‘Destination relationship not found for table Photos. I can view the Photos table in feature service.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Karissa,

The error message you received normally concerns the relationship from the parent layer to the related table, not the attachment.  We addressed the most common cause for this error (a relationship class having different labels when viewed from the parent and child) at 2.3 - can you confirm that you're using Survey123 Connect 2.3?

0 Kudos
New Contributor

I'm using version 2.3.24.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Thanks Karissa,

In that case, it seems like there might be an element of how the feature class and relationships were set up.  To troubleshoot, is it possible to share with me an empty copy of the tables & relationships that you published?  You can e-mail me directly at jtedrick AT esri.com 

0 Kudos
New Contributor

I got it working. I went back to the schema database and reimported the data and attachments again. I published it up to AGOL and now the survey will publish with using the submission URL. I’m guessing something got messed up when importing the data.

0 Kudos