How do I determine the MB of storage that my 123 surveys are occupying in the ESRI server?

Jump to solution
08-06-2017 02:28 PM
johnmosheim1
New Contributor III

How do I determine the MB of storage that my 123 surveys are occupying in the ESRI server?

I guess that is my question. I created 16 surveys, some with photos. I cannot find how many MB of storage is that taking, I've looked in the obvious places but can find. The Info in the survey page says 1 kb which is obviously not the answer. Please help. Thanks - John

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi John,

The data submitted via Survey123 is stored in the associated ArcGIS Enterprise feature service (or AGOL hosted feature service). You need to be checking the size of the feature service to see the total size the survey responses and photos are taking up, not the Survey123 Form. The Form only contains the xls form, xml/json files and media (if relevant) that are created by Connect or Webapp. Generally the Form (survey) size will be relatively small.

You can view the size of the Form or Feature Service on the Item Details page:

Alternatively, if you use the Export Data menu item, and export the Feature Service to a FGDB (File Geodatabase) and download a copy, you will be able to extract and query the size of the files once downloaded.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Phil.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi John,

The data submitted via Survey123 is stored in the associated ArcGIS Enterprise feature service (or AGOL hosted feature service). You need to be checking the size of the feature service to see the total size the survey responses and photos are taking up, not the Survey123 Form. The Form only contains the xls form, xml/json files and media (if relevant) that are created by Connect or Webapp. Generally the Form (survey) size will be relatively small.

You can view the size of the Form or Feature Service on the Item Details page:

Alternatively, if you use the Export Data menu item, and export the Feature Service to a FGDB (File Geodatabase) and download a copy, you will be able to extract and query the size of the files once downloaded.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Phil.

johnmosheim1
New Contributor III

Phil:

Thanks much.

John