I set up a ArcGIS Portal, ArcGIS for Server, federate them and setup a couple of Map Image Layer, Scene Layer Packages, Elevation Layer etc.
In our application this services are consumed using ArcGisRuntime for Qt (no QML).
Since a a few weeks i try to add a single building (as 3D model [flt] or geodatabase [gdb] containing a block of building).
They are visible using simple conditions:
- using no elevationLayer/baseSurface
- using an absolute height of the 3D objects
So, some basic functions are working.
My expected workflow is:
- add basemap
- add elevation source
- add some 3D objects (single building / block of building) USING "On Ground" / clamp on ground / ground clamping
But i run into different behaviour if i
- use the elevationLayer -> often the model isn´t visible anymore (even if i set the basemap invisible)
- assign the elevation parameter "On Ground" to the object(s) (single building / block of building) -> still flying at absolute height
Is my workflow correct? Any hints?
Are there any known issues (Release notes for 100.1—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt | ArcGIS for Developers) relevant?
Especially "Z-aware feature layers do not render correctly in scene view." let me think, if it´s relevant to me. But i am not sure...
Any help is welcome!
Thanks in advance