Hybrid imagery basemap disables Collector offline mode

Jump to solution
07-28-2017 02:09 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just a note to users and the ESRI team, it appears that if I try to use the latest version of the Hybrid ESRI basemap (ortho and labels), in a webmap for Collector deployment, the option to take the map offline is disabled.  As soon as I switch back to a standard ortho basemap, the download option is re-enabled on the tablet.  Strange but true!  I'm guessing it has to do with the labels in the hybrid basemap. 

Anyone have other insight to this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

It looks like you have the vector tile basemaps enabled in your organization. Currently these do not support offline. You can switch back to the raster version here: Configure map—ArcGIS Online Help | ArcGIS 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Brendan, 

I am unable to reproduce your issue. I am using the "Imagery with Labels" basemap. I tested with a hosted feature service that I created in ArcGIS Online. If you check the webmap settings, do you see that offline mode is enabled?

0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

It looks like you have the vector tile basemaps enabled in your organization. Currently these do not support offline. You can switch back to the raster version here: Configure map—ArcGIS Online Help | ArcGIS 

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great, thanks Russell!

0 Kudos