Survey123: Error in Collaborate Tab

Jump to solution
07-20-2017 07:42 AM
KaraCaricato-Michalke
New Contributor II

I created a public survey in Survey123 using a hosted feature service. Everything has been shared publicly and server credentials are stored in the feature service to make it accessible to the public. I am trying to find the url links to share it with the public, but in the website to manage my survey, under the Collaborate > Submit tab, I get this error:

Failed to save. {"code":400,"message":"Item does not exist in this folder.","messageCode":"CONT_0005","details":[]}
I've also attached a copy of what the error looks like in the survey manager. Any help would be greatly appreciated - I tried to search for this error message, but wasn't able to find anything.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Kara,

This is an issue with the website that should be resolved in the next release of the website, which should happen later today.

View solution in original post

14 Replies
JamesTedrick

Hi Kara,

This is an issue with the website that should be resolved in the next release of the website, which should happen later today.

KaraCaricato-Michalke
New Contributor II

James,

Thanks, I checked this morning and all is working! I appreciate your help.

Kara

0 Kudos
KaraCaricato-Michalke
New Contributor II

James, 

Accessing the collaborate features worked well and I was able to get the url for sharing the public survey; however, I want users to be able to download and edit pre-existing stopping points on their routes and when I choose the inbox option, I am prompted to login. I am not sure if enabling the public to see the results of the survey under the Analyze tab would do the trick, but I have tried to test that and I am returned this error:

Is there something else I need to do in order to make the existing points accessible to the public?

Thanks,

Kara

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Hi Kara, 

It sounds like some of the sharing settings might  have gotten unsynchronized, perhaps due to the earlier issue.  Can you check the sharing settings of your feature service and the form via the 'My Content' or 'Item Details' page in ArcGIS Online?

0 Kudos
GuyNizry
Occasional Contributor II

Hi James

I'm experiencing the same problem with sharing viewer groups.

I already checked all the related items sharing level in the content.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Guy

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Hi Guy,

It appears that a previous stakeholder view has become detached from the survey.  To resolve, you will need to log to view the 'My Content' page on www.arcgis.com, go to the survey's folder, and delete the _stakeholder Feature Layer (View) already present.

0 Kudos
GuyNizry

Thank you James for the quick respond.

I deleted the stakeholder view from survey's folder, but still can't share.

Same error message when trying to save.

0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Guy Nizry

The error message you saw in the red pop-up is throwing by ArcGIS Online when Survey123 tries to create a feature service view ("_stakeholder") for stakeholders. The message means there's already one feature service view with the same name in your org. 

If you cannot find it in your survey folder, it may be moved to other folders accidentally. Please try to search the service view name "survey123_{copied the id from the error message pop-up}_stakeholder" in the upper-right corner search box in the content page of ArcGIS Online. Once you find it, you can just delete it and try to share the survey in the Viewer tab of Collaborate page again.

Please let us know if you still have issue on this, it may need further searching in the service directory of your organization directly by the administrator.

GuyNizry

Hi Zhifang

I did delete the stakeholder view, but it didn't help.

Can't share the viewer.

Still having the issue.

Thanks,

Guy

0 Kudos