I am having issues with getting the Trimble R1 to send the GNSS metadata to collector via NMEA. I have used the Python utility from ESRI to bake in the necessary attribute fields to my data
At that point from ArcGIS desktop I publish the service to our AGOL account, and build the collector map. Next I connect my Trimble R1 to my Ipad via Bluetooth. I open GNSS Status App and the receiver is connected and displaying SBAS corrected accuracy. In the NEMA setting I select GGA, GSA, GST, GSV, RMC, VTG as recommended by this post
Next I switch over to collector and record my point. The reported accuracy in Collector remains higher than the GNSS status (no surprise there, it's a known bug) The attributes that fill in are Receiver name(= Ipad Air 2), lat, long, altitude, fix time. It looks like it is not receiving NEMA information from the R1...
To troubleshoot I have tried the steps in this thread about collecting into the GNSS capture map.
I have also tried to collect while connected to a Garmin Glo, as well as connected to the receivers in airplane mode. All yield the same GNSS metadata results as above.
Ipad Air on IOS 10.3.2
Trimble R1 5.04
GNSS Status App 220.127.116.11