AnsweredAssumed Answered

warning message during re-attachment of databases

Question asked by etylerNwwsd on Jul 5, 2017
Latest reply on Sep 8, 2017 by sshields-esristaff

Good morning.

We are in the process of moving from 2008 sql server to 2016 sql server. I am moving the databases via detach-Attach method. During the attachment part I got a few of these warnings:

Warning: The check constraint "g21_ck" on "dbo"."g21_ck" was disabled and set as not trusted because the implementation of "geometry" have changed.
Warning: The check constraint "A_g20_ck" on "dbo"."A_g20_ck" was disabled and set as not trusted because the implementation of "geometry" have changed.
Warning: The check constraint "A_g30_ck" on "dbo"."A_g30_ck" was disabled and set as not trusted because the implementation of "geometry" have changed.

It said that my sql query executed successfully and I was able to connect to the databases in ArcCatalog and republish all of my map services and tested them and everything seems to work fine. I was just wondering if anybody else has got these warnings and if they are something that I should be concerned about, or not worry about them since everything seems to be working fine.

Outcomes