I have strong knowledge about ArcGIS for Desktop 10.0 +. Where can I take a course maybe as JavaScript, ArcSDE or any recommend where can I start? Please advise. Thank you.

Jump to solution
07-02-2017 03:07 PM
AlexP_
by
Occasional Contributor III

I have strong knowledge about ArcGIS for Desktop 10.0 +. Where can I take a course maybe as JavaScript, ArcSDE or any recommend where can I start? Please advise. Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

I would begin with the Training Link There are some free courses, but for in-class courses, you can check the catalog, but you will have to check with your local office and see what is available in your area and at what time.  Other than that, reading the materials in the pertinent communities in GeoNet will provide some level of materials that may be useful. Here is the GeoNet structure outside of Places created by people with special interests.. For that, you will have to click on the Communities link towards the top.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

I would begin with the Training Link There are some free courses, but for in-class courses, you can check the catalog, but you will have to check with your local office and see what is available in your area and at what time.  Other than that, reading the materials in the pertinent communities in GeoNet will provide some level of materials that may be useful. Here is the GeoNet structure outside of Places created by people with special interests.. For that, you will have to click on the Communities link towards the top.