ArcGIS Pro: on-screen navigator does not display

Jump to solution
06-29-2017 02:39 PM
McCainMcMurray1
New Contributor

I'm a fan of ArcMap attempting to use ArcGIS Pro. I have a very dense LAS dataset loaded in ArcGIS Pro and am attempting to view it in 3D. Loading the point cloud and navigating in 3D within ArcScene works very well. I've found lots of detailed information about how to do this in ArcGIS Pro, like this:

• For 2D views, click the View tab and click the Navigator button Navigator. Optionally, right-click within the view to access the navigator from the context menu.
  • For 3D views, the navigator appears by default in the lower left corner of the view. Click Navigator from the View tab, or use the scene's context menu by right-clicking in the view to switch between showing or hiding the navigator.

(from here: The on-screen navigator—ArcGIS Pro | ArcGIS Desktop )

My problem: There is no Navigator button when I am in 2D view and there is no navigator in the lower-left when I switch to 3D view.

Any help on this would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

McCain

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McCainMcMurray1
New Contributor

I downloaded the update for ArcGIS Pro 2.0 and the navigator is now displaying. Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlyciaRajendran_esri
Esri Contributor

Hi McCain,

Does the Navigator button on the View tab have a light blue background after you click on it? 

0 Kudos
McCainMcMurray1
New Contributor

I downloaded the update for ArcGIS Pro 2.0 and the navigator is now displaying. Thanks

0 Kudos