Good afternoon! I have several questions about Public Survey123 surveys.
1. Can I create a survey with my ArcGIS individual account for the public to complete?
2. Does the public need an ArcGIS account to complete a survey?
3. Do I have to use ArcGIS Online or can I use a desktop version of Survey123 and then published to ArcGIS Online?
4. Once I create the survey, each reply will be in Excel format and then I can then export the data to append to master Excel to create map? (I don't have an online database or server)
1. To create a Survey123 for the public/volunteers to enter the location of turtle nest as they spot them. To be use to update data and create map of the location where turtles are nesting. (Non-Profit)
2. To create a Survey123 for Boy Scouts for scouts to enter the amount of items collected during Scouting for Food period to calculate, make maps and infographic about the neighborhood contributions. (Non-Profit)
Thanks very much!!!