Popup Email Link Not Working in WAB

06-12-2017 02:52 PM
James_Whitacre
Occasional Contributor

I have setup my popup to have a hyperlink to email addresses as described in Bern's blog: Sending email from web map pop-ups | ArcGIS Blog. It works just fine in the AGO web map. However, when I create an app with the Web AppBuilder, the popup does not bring in the email address, only 'mailto:' and the rest seems blank. Here is my app: Libraries for Peace Web Mapping Application. Click on a feature to see the popup and hover over 'Email' to see. I have tested it on multiple computers, and on Chrome and Firefox.

Any ideas why this is not working properly? Is there possibly a bug? Thanks...

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

James,

It seems that you have not configured your email link properly in the popups. The email attribute is not coming across in the popup. Can you share a screenshot of your popup configuration like is shown in step 6 of the blog tutorial?

0 Kudos
James_Whitacre
Occasional Contributor

Robert,

Thanks for your reply. I am certain that my popup configuration is properly setup as the link works when the map is open in the AGO map viewer. I have provided a screenshot.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

James,

Hmm. Sorry this does seem like a bug then if it is working in the webmap in AGOL. You should give tech support a call.

0 Kudos