We are migrating from arcgis 10.1 to 10.5. And I am writing a script that copies the featureclasses and tables etc to the new database server containing an arcgis 10.5 geodatabase.
Here is my workflow for this:
- I start with making a basic model which only contains the copy (data management tool) and see if that works.
- It did work, so the featureclass is copied from the old 10.1 geodatabase to the new 10.5 geodatabase.
- I exported the tool to a python script and coded some logging around it.
- When I run the script it says that the feature class does not excist or is not supported.
- I then tried to run the original exported tool and I get the same error messag
- This should be exactly the same as running the tool from model builder or the tool box
Am I missing something?