I am trying to use the Data Interoperability extension within ArcGIS Pro (1.4.1) to reproduce what I was able to do from within ArcMap: converting a IFC to a ESRI fGDB format. The IFC has solid geometries and I would need to export them as multipatch. I attached the IFC if anybody is interested in helping.
First thing I noted: there is no Quick Import in PRO. With ArcMap, I sued to use the Quick Import with the settings provided in this ESRI post and the translation was succesfull.
In PRO I tried this workflow with no success (steps, figures, and results):
- Creation of a new ETL Tool from the Project Pane
- Location and Name choice
- Generate Workspace Window settings (Coord. System should be correct, and it worked with the Quick Import in ArcMap)
- IFC parameters settings as in ESRI post.
- Choice of the Feature Types (I left everything checked as the default)
- Model execution (through the green RUN button)
The output is just a bunch of Tables and some empty linear featureclasses. Also, I attached the Translation Log if it might help.
From ArcMap, using the same dataset, same coordinate system, and same IFC parameters as in the linked post, I am able to export multipatch geometries. Unfortunately, ArcMap is not an option right now, and I have to stick with PRO to do this. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Finally, I attached the zipped GDB derived from this process (test_DataInteropPRO_SR.gdb.zip).