Expand one Group, automatically collapse the others

05-26-2017 07:35 AM
JoeFlannery
Occasional Contributor III

Is there a setting option in the Survey123 XLSForm to automatically collapse all other collapsible groups when a different collapsible group is expanded?  If Group A is expanded and I enter my data, then I get to Group B questions and I expand that group, I would like Group A (and any other groups) to collapse when Group B expands.

3 Replies
KaraHarmet
New Contributor III

I also have this question. Even just groups collapsible by default would give a clean, simple look. I feel like there has to be a way to do this, maybe in the appearance tab. I have yet to find a solution though. Did you ever resolve this?

0 Kudos
KaraHarmet
New Contributor III

Have you looked into Cascading and external selects? Also this question helped me solve my issue: collapse groups of questions. It's the last post at the bottom, by Jeff Ward. It's in a similar vein, hopefully it helps.

0 Kudos
MamadouMAIGA
New Contributor

I was about to post about this question. The collapse by default option works fine.

But any idea for an option to automatically collapse group A when group B is expanded  as posted by Joe Flannery Expand one Group, automatically collapse the others