I'm trying to create a collaboration between two portals (different machines, with different maps).
- Type: Host
- URL: https://my_host_name/portal01
- Type: Guest
- URL: https://my_host_name/portal02
Currently, on both machines, I'm running Portal for ArcGIS 10.5, and I see that the Collaboration it's a new feature released with vertsion 10.5.
Looking at the documentation provided here: Create a collaboration—Portal for ArcGIS (10.5) | ArcGIS Enterprise , I tried to create a collaboration.
Everything seems working good according with the documentation, until I invite the guest portal to the collaboration.
- Logged on host portal with admin, browse to My Organization > Edit Settings > Collaborations;
- Clicked on collaboration workspace created earlier;
- Clicked on "Invite Guest"
- On "Guest Organization URL", I entered the same URL that I use to access the portal (https://my_host_name/portal02), and in Access to Workspaces, set with 'Send Content' option.
When I click on "Save Invitation", I receive the following error:
Invalid invitation recipient. Guest URL is 'https://my_host_name/portal02'.
Edit: I already configured the certificates on both portals, with procedures from this document: