Pages in Survey123 2.0

05-09-2017 01:32 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tested the feature Pages in the beta and I really liked it. In the blogg of the 2.0 release it states that it includes a rough implementation of pages. I tried to get it to work in the same way as in the beta : Survey123 for ArcGIS - Enabling Pages in your Survey - YouTube 

It added a dot in the top of the survey , but the pages didn´t appear. Have anybody been successful in getting it to work? Please share your experience.

By the way - the 2.0 release was awful. Great with editing and viewing submitted surveys and that you solved the problem with submitting surveys (sync-problem).

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

I can confirm that pages are working in version 2.0.11 of the field app and the set up process is as described in the video above. It sounds like the field-list appearance has not been correctly applied to your groups. Are you able to share your survey so I can troubleshoot?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for fast reply. I have attached a xls-form above. I have tested on Survey Connect 2.0.41 on a PC and iOS 2.0.56

0 Kudos
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Johan

This is expected behaviour: as the form only contains 1 group, you will only get one page (or dot).

To get more pages, you will need to add in more groups (like you have done for Sidan2) and more questions inside these groups. There is a 1 to 1 ratio between a group (with field-list appearance) and a page, and each page will contain the questions within a respective group.

I hope this clarifies things.

Thanks

John

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks a lot!

It explains it all all.