I've downloaded Survey123 v2 because I was very excited with all the improvements.
One of those is the option to update surveys after submission. Although it works fine in the Survey app, I don't see my changes/edits/updates in ArcGIS Online nor Collector pointing on the same ArcGIS Online hosted feature service than my Survey. How come I'm only able to see my edits in Survey123? It's like it is not synchronizing the edits with the feature service.
Is there something I'm missing? Does somebody know what to do?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
ArcGIS Desktop 10.4
The form was created with Survey123 Connect v2
ArcGIS Online for Organization
Collector for ArcGIS
How do I proceed:
1. Create my map in ArcGIS Desktop
2. Publish the service on ArcGIS Online
3. Create my form based on that feature service
4. Publish my form and share it wit a group of my organization
5. Open Survey123 and create/collect a new entry.
6. Send my survey. (Pole_Sent.jpg and Pole_Sent2.jpg)
7. See my new pole in ArcGIS Online (Pole_Sent_AGOL.jpg)
8. Go into my Sent box and choose 'edit and resend survey' option: I change some attributes and the location.
9. Send Now the edits
10. Go into my Sent box and see the pole number has changed and the location as well. (Pole_Updated.jpg and Pole_Updated2.jpg)
11. Open the feature service in ArcGIS Online and don't see the changes. I see the same as on step 7. (Pole_NotUpdated.jpg)