AnsweredAssumed Answered

Find the redius from center point to visible area top most point

Question asked by shah.chirag2110 on Apr 28, 2017
Latest reply on Apr 28, 2017 by MDostal-esristaff

I need to marker in visible are of the map for that i need radius from center point and one more thing how we know that map region has changed? I am using 100.0 SDK

Old SDK method

func mapViewDidLoad(mapView: AGSMapView!)//register for pan notifications NSNotificationCenter.defaultCenter().addObserver(self, selector: "respondToEnvChange:", name: AGSMapViewDidEndPanningNotification, object: nil)           //register for zoom notifications NSNotificationCenter.defaultCenter().addObserver(self, selector: "respondToEnvChange:", name: AGSMapViewDidEndZoomingNotification, object: nil)           ... }       // The method that should be called when the notification arises func respondToEnvChange(notification:NSNotification) {            //create the string containing the new map extent NSString*  let theString = "xmin = \(mapView.visibleAreaEnvelope.xmin),   \nymin = \(mapView.visibleAreaEnvelope.ymin),   \nxmax = \(mapView.visibleAreaEnvelope.xmax),   \nymax = \(mapView.visibleAreaEnvelope.ymax)"           //display the new map extent in a simple alert  NSLog("The visible extent = %@", theString)  }

Outcomes