Hi Guys: Is there a reporting widget for ArcGIS WebApp Builder?

Jump to solution
04-20-2017 11:19 PM
BryanAustin
New Contributor II

Hi Guys: Is there a reporting widget for ArcGIS WebApp Builder?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Bryan,

Just to add onto what Ken posted: the environmental screening widget he referenced provides some limited reporting capabilities. We also recently published a blog that discusses how you can enable your own custom report widget,

Creating a Custom Widget for Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS using the Report Class | ArcGIS Blog 

We don't have a dedicated out-of-the-box reporting widget in Web AppBuilder at this time.

Hope this helps,

View solution in original post

4 Replies
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Are you looking for something like this? Environmental Screening | ArcGIS for State Government 

DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Bryan,

Just to add onto what Ken posted: the environmental screening widget he referenced provides some limited reporting capabilities. We also recently published a blog that discusses how you can enable your own custom report widget,

Creating a Custom Widget for Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS using the Report Class | ArcGIS Blog 

We don't have a dedicated out-of-the-box reporting widget in Web AppBuilder at this time.

Hope this helps,

KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

The Screening widget was introduced in the July 2017 release.

A new Screening widget allows you to analyze configured layers for potential impacts within a specified area of interest. The widget reports results of the analysis by summarizing a count of intersecting features and length or area of overlap. Analysis results can then be shared via a printed report, CSV file, or file geodatabase or shapefile download.

JessieSmith4
New Contributor

Hi Ken,

I cannot seem to get my screening widget to allow downloads other than csv file format. I enabled sync, and my layer is a hosted feature layer. Any idea why I cannot download as a shapefile ?

Thanks

0 Kudos