Help please - Drive Time Analysis not showing as an option

04-20-2017 03:15 AM
JayneWestbrook
New Contributor II

Hi everyone,

I would be very grateful if someone could please help with my drive time analysis. 

I have mapped out several points in order to perform drive time analysis from each point in my map. I have done this before using an old GIS account; however, for some reason drive time analysis is not showing up within the Proximity Analysis tools, and I can't figure out what I am doing differently. I have made my profile/organisation/maps public, but this does not seem to make a difference.

If someone could let me know how to solve this please it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Jayne 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

from here  do you meet these conditions?

• Inputs can have no more than 5,000 points.
  • You must be granted the network analysis privilege to use travel modes.
0 Kudos
JayneWestbrook
New Contributor II

Hi Dan,

Yes there are under 5,000 points (I'm only using around 20 max at one time), and as far as I know I am granted the network analysis privilege - do you know how I would go about checking this please?

Thanks,

Jayne 

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

apparently through your account you can see what privileges have been granted, at least if you are part of an organization

0 Kudos
JayneWestbrook
New Contributor II

Thanks Dan, I just signed in and checked, and I am classed as Level 2 Administrator, so I should have access to all features. 

Are there any other reasons you know of please that might disable the drive time analysis in the maps? 

Thanks,

Jayne 

KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Jayne,

Are you an administrator in the organization?

Have any feature services been published previously?

-Kelly

0 Kudos
JohnPlunkett
Esri Contributor

Go to My Organizaiton

Edit Settings

Click Roles

Make sure you role has the newtork analysis ticked.

Can you do anyother analysis tools in AGOL?

0 Kudos