AnsweredAssumed Answered

What is the name of the symbol ?

Question asked by progis99 on Apr 18, 2017
Latest reply on Apr 21, 2017 by

I am looking for a character marker that ESRI has on their fonts...

What I would like to know what is the name or what do you call that..


Here is the screenshot :