I am new to use ESRI and would appreciate your support for below :
- Total of 11 land-use (*.grc format) files which represents a country
- A Polygon (*.shp format) file which includes 600 administrative boarder polygons for all country
- A number of population per each polygon
- Split the land-use map in to 600 administrative areas
- Read the number of land-use grids.Therefore we can get total number of grids where population can be (excluding the open area, forest, water, sea etc)
- Export the no of grids to an excel sheet where we can assign a population value for each land-use type
- Assign the calculated values to each land-use type
I would appreciate if an expert can help me to do above step by step.
many thanks in advance.