In Measurement Widget, 'measure-end' event is fired when you switch units in location tool, causing populating location results either in DMS or Degree's even though there is no feature(point) present in the Map.
Steps to replicate the scene.
1. Open the Measurement Widget and switch to Location tool.
2. Select one of the Unit system and try click on a Map adds an point feature on the Map, produces location result based on the Unit system selected at the results span.
3. Then deactivate the tool by clicking the tool again. Then the feature added previously is cleared at the same time result also cleared from results span.
4. Then again activate the tool by clicking the tool again and try change the Units from currently selected to different one.
5. Now you can see an result is populated in results span without clicking on the Map. We don't see a feature on the Map but an result is populated in span.
Can anybody guide me to avoid this unnecessary populating results in the results span.