time constraint seems to not work

Jump to solution
04-06-2017 04:13 PM
Trippetoe
Occasional Contributor III

It seems that Time constraint functionality isn't working as I expected.  I want to make sure that the 'end time' is greater than the 'start time' (note that this is not related to survey start/end time).  I have been testing with the 'Dates & Time' sample template, slightly modifying the original inputs around the lunch time questions.  The screenshots below show that the 'minutes for lunch' calculation is working as expected, i.e. a negative 5 minutes for lunch time, but the constraint doesn't work.  The form happily validates -5 minutes for calculated lunch time. Am i missing something basic?

I saw in the forums that there was a similar issue involving Date constraints that has supposedly been fixed.  Is the Time constraint issue related? I am using version 1.10.43 of Survey123 Connect

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Tom,

I can verify the behavior you're describing.  This issue is probably similar to the issue with date questions.  I'll add an issue to our development log.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Tom,

I can verify the behavior you're describing.  This issue is probably similar to the issue with date questions.  I'll add an issue to our development log.

Trippetoe
Occasional Contributor III

Thanks James.  Any thoughts about when the fix could be in place?

0 Kudos