ERROR: code:403, SSL Required, SSL Required, Access to this resource is forbidden, regardless of authorization.

04-06-2017 01:37 AM
PhilipMonk
New Contributor

I get this error when trying to do some forms of analysis - find hot spots, data extraction.

Other types of analysis work fine!

Help?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

HI Phillip,

Does this happen with all data or a specific dataset? Is https only enabled on your organization? If this only happens with a specific dataset, can you share the dataset?

-Kelly

0 Kudos
James_Whitacre
Occasional Contributor

In ArcGIS Pro, I am getting this error when I am working on a local file geodatabase when I try to delete a feature class or table in the Catalog pane. The error message below pops up. The FC appears to still be int he FGDB, but when I refresh the FGDB, the FC goes away...it appears to be deleted and gone, but then, if I try to rename something as the name of the thing I just deleted, ArcGIS Pro claims there is already something named that in the FGDB. Very strange behavior.

This happens a lot and I cannot find any reason why. It makes no sense that this error should be present when working with local hard drive files if it is a web/server type error. Any help would be greatly appreciated.