Whether you never studied spatial analysis or it's been a while, we'd love to have you join us in one or both of our upcoming Massive Open Online courses (MOOCs). The two six week courses begin April 12; they are free and include access to all the needed software and data. All you need is a browser.
The Location Advantage
This course focuses on location analytics, the use of the locational component of business data to improve understanding of markets, customers, and business processes. Students will use ArcGIS Online and Business Analyst Web App.
- Frequently Asked Questions: https://community.esri.com/groups/location-advantage-mooc
- Calendar: https://community.esri.com/docs/DOC-9663-course-calendar-the-location-advantage-april-2017
- Registration: http://arcg.is/2miQCID
Going Places with Spatial Analysis
This course focuses on spatial analysis, the use of location to gain a deeper understanding of data. Students will use ArcGIS Online.
- Frequently Asked Questions: https://community.esri.com/groups/going-places-with-spatial-analysis-mooc
- Calendar: https://community.esri.com/docs/DOC-9662-course-calendar-going-places-with-spatial-analysis-april-2017
- Registration: http://arcg.is/2kUAeRi
Questions? Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.