Uncaught TypeError: c.advice.apply is not a function for 'dijit/form/NumberSpinner'

03-22-2017 07:15 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting "Uncaught TypeError: c.advice.apply is not a function" error in the code below.  I use the same this.'data-attach-point-name'.set('value', number) for the 'dijit/form/HorizontalSlider'

this.sceneView.on('click', lang.hitch(this, function(evt){
        this.sceneView.hitTest(evt.screenPoint).then(lang.hitch(this, function(picked){
          console.log(picked);
          this.selectedGraphic = picked.results[0].graphic;
          // Set Dimentions
          this.boxWidthSlider.set('value', this.selectedGraphic.attributes.width);
          this.boxDepthSlider.set('value', this.selectedGraphic.attributes.depth);
          this.boxAngleSlider.set('value', this.selectedGraphic.attributes.angle);

// Set Stories
          //***** I get error below code ******
          this.typeResidential.set('value', this.selectedGraphic.attributes.officeStory);
        }));
      }));

I created 'data-dojo-attach-point' in HTML.

<div data-dojo-type='dijit/form/NumberSpinner' data-dojo-attach-point='typeResidential'
          data-dojo-props='smallDelta:1, value:0, constrains:{min:0, max:100, places:0}' style='width: 100%'></div>‍‍
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I found that the error is coming from the function that shares the same ' data-dojo-attach-point' so please disregard this question.

Commenting out the code below eliminated the problem so I assumed that I am not setting the NumberSpinner value in a correct way, but this is a way to set the NumberSpinner widget value programmatically.

this.typeResidential.set('value', this.selectedGraphic.attributes.officeStory);
0 Kudos