I’m having a weird issue and thought maybe someone else has experienced it before and have a solution. Here are my steps and the issue I’m having.
I’m extracting data out of our Computer Aided Dispatch SQL server. All fields and data are good to go.
I add X/Y event data from the previous extract to the map in ArcGIS Pro. All fields and data are correct. Table looks good and points are visible on map.
I publish the X/Y event data to a web layer on AGOL in My Content.
I add that feature layer to my map in AGOL
I reviewed the fields and data to discover that all of the data in the fields has shifted to the left by one field.
Fields: Agency Event Case Field 4
Data MCSO MC17123456 IR17000001
Data on AGOL MC17123456 IR17000001 Data from field 4
The Agency data MCSO is missing.