I keep having an nearly ever present issue where my cursor gets stuck on a specif tool and no matter what I do it does not switch to what I want it to be. It is most commonly the rotate camera tool, but often just the pan tool. It makes using ArcPro for editing maps impossible to work on.
Before you ask:
- My keyboard keys are not stuck
- If I hold down the control key, I can sometimes get it to switch to the tool I want while the key is held down.
- Hitting no other key fixes the issue.
- It most commonly seems to happen if I have to switch to say google chrome, and switch back to arcpro
- Restarting my whole computer will sometimes fix the issue.
- The issue comes and goes as it wants, I can't do anything to stop it.