Problems with authorization ArcGIS Pro Personal Use. Please help

03-15-2017 05:30 AM
SashaLeyberyuk
New Contributor II

How authorize ArcGIS Pro 1.3 personal use, the site My ESRI under no such authorization functions (although ArcGIS Desktop 10.4 is such an opportunity, and it works fine). How can I authorize ArcGIS pro through ArcGIS Online?

35 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You need to login to your ArcGIS Online named user account.

Then, configure the ArcGIS Pro license to your named user.

Follow the steps in Manage Licenses - ArcGIS Online

Think Location
SashaLeyberyuk
New Contributor II

Many thanks for the answer. But I can not find a tab or link to license or right to access ArcGis Pro at My ESRi, although the license file to the ArcGIS desktop  10.2 - 10.5 and I formed using such operation for ArcGIS Pro I can not do. How to solve this problem?

JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You won't get it in My Esri. Login to http://www.arcgis.com. Then proceed with the instructions.

Think Location
SashaLeyberyuk
New Contributor II

Grateful for your advice. Now I understand, but the problem is that the tab is missing after authorization. What to do in this case? When purchasing a license, I did not get a link to additional registration for ArcGIS Online. You may need to contact somewhere in obtaining such rights?

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I was expecting to see a "My Organization" link on top. This looks more like a public account.

It would be wise to raise a support ticket with Esri Tech Support, and let them help you with the issue.

Think Location
0 Kudos
DhowalDalal2
New Contributor III

You need to sign in to your organisations ArcGIS Online account . Do you know the url ? It will be "abc".maps.arcgis.com where abc is the name you chose while setting it up.

JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Even if one logs in to www.arcgis.com with one's organizational account username, the site will get redirected to one's organizational account.

But you are right, the final URL of the website should look like https://<ShortOrganizationName>.maps.arcgis.com .

Think Location
SashaLeyberyuk
New Contributor II

Thank you for your detailed explanation. I registered as a result did not receive such access. How to apply for support on this issue?

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Write an email to Support@esri.com

Also mention your customer ID in the mail.

Think Location
0 Kudos