How can I obtein evaluation license. I download qrcgis desktop 10.5

03-12-2017 07:46 AM
fabiobardin1
New Contributor

I download Arcgis 10.5, Before I desinstalled arcgis 10.2.

Last esri send me a code EVA.......... by email, but now I dont receive any number now.

Can anyone helpme please.

Ty

0 Kudos
11 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

was your last copy an evaluation copy as well?

is this a student evaluation copy from your institution or the one from esri?

there is a difference

0 Kudos
fabiobardin1
New Contributor

Ty Dan:

Last copy was an evaluation copy from esri. In this oportunity they send me by email a code EVA........, now esri  dont send me anything.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Not sure how that works, perhaps it is because you keep asking for evaluation copies.  I don't know what to suggest ... it could be they have a profile on you against your email address

fabiobardin1
New Contributor

Ty Dan.

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Get in touch with your local Esri distributor to check for a trial license.

Else you might need to create a new Esri Global account and register for the trial license.

Think Location
0 Kudos
fabiobardin1
New Contributor

Ty Jayanta. I asked for an evaluation license with a new email. They send me a link (I put an image of email) for arcgis online but no for arcgis desktop.. I thought that  after I finished activete they send me an evaluation code number.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

You have to have ArcGIS online as the first step... seems that the protocol has changed.  Has anything happened or did you not activate it?

0 Kudos
fabiobardin1
New Contributor

I already activated my account with the link and completed the requested data. Normally after this should they send me the trial evaluation code but nothing happend

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

contact the appropriate esri (U.S. or other) as it says on the notice if it doesn't show up by tomorrow.  It could be a number of things, but at least you have the ArcGIS Online customer ID now.

0 Kudos