AnsweredAssumed Answered

Has anybody had issues with the Trimble Yuma 2 tablet not liking the Runtime SDK for .NET version 100 software? I was going to try to use a Yuma2 tablet to continue my development but the Yuma2 tablet does not seem to like the ESRI ArcGIS Runtime SDK for

Question asked by jimmy@wds-us.com on Mar 10, 2017
Latest reply on Mar 10, 2017 by mnielsen-esristaff

Has anybody had issues with the Trimble Yuma 2 tablet not liking the Runtime SDK for .NET version 100 software? I was going to try to use a Yuma2 tablet to continue my development but the Yuma2 tablet does not seem to like the ESRI ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET version 100 software. I have installed the Microsoft Windows 10 Universal C Runtime and the Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Update, as outlined in ESRI's System Requirements.   I have a simple program that opens a geodatabase and loads the map. The program crashes when it tries to render the map. This program runs on all of my desktop machines (including the Trimble Kenia tablet we evaluated), but it won't run on the Yuma2. The program crashes with a problem in the RuntimeCoreNet.dll module, with an error of: 0xC0000005. Any help would be appreciated.

Outcomes