AnsweredAssumed Answered

Information Lookup template, Search tab, Suggestion Template

Question asked by campbeh on Mar 10, 2017
Latest reply on Mar 23, 2017 by campbeh

I'm working on a simple Info Lookup template app in which the user can enter a civic number and suggestions are returned to allow the user to select the address they want.  Once an address is selected, the display zooms to the location and a popup from another layer is displayed. I am using an open data source, and rather than using a true geocoder (which pulls information from multiple datasets) to allow the user to find a specific location, I only want the user to get results from the single data source, Civic Addresses.  The ability to do that is part of the functionality of the Search tab in this template, which is great, but it is not usable for my purposes based on the default settings.  The user must be able to see multiple values in the list of suggestions when entering a civic value.  I cannot figure out the syntax for displaying values from more than one field in the Suggestion Template, as shown in the graphic below, and I've not been able to find any reference for this.  The dataset I'm using is https://services2.arcgis.com/11XBiaBYA9Ep0yNJ/arcgis/rest/services/CivicAddresses/FeatureServer/0 and the fields I want to display in the suggestions are: FULL_CIVIC, Street Name, Street Type, Community Name.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated!  

Outcomes