toregil.refsahl

Where is the "Key file" ?

Discussion created by toregil.refsahl on Mar 9, 2017
Latest reply on Mar 17, 2017 by Alexander_Brown-esristaff

So I have freshly installed GeoEvent extension to a ArcGIS 10.5 Server with some registered ArcGIS server connections. One of the connections require username and password. When I try to use that (successfully added) server connection in a field enricher, this error can be found in the stacktrace.. (slightly cut for readability)

com.esri.ges.datastore.agsconnection.DefaultArcGISServerConnection

Key file does not exist. java.lang.Exception: Key file does not exist. at com.esri.ges.security.cryptography.internal.GeoEventServerCryptoImpl.doDecrypt(GeoEve....

com.esri.ges.processor.fieldenricher.FeatureServiceDataProvider......

com.esri.ges.datastore.agsconnection.DefaultArcGISServerConnection

Error trying to decrypt Web Tier Password.

I can also see some zookeeper issues in the log. Maybe the keyfile are stored in zookeeper and it all fails because of this?

org.apache.curator.framework.state.ConnectionStateManagerState change: RECONNECTED
com.esri.ges.fabric.internal.ZKPersistenceUtilityKeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for /geoevent/config/clusters/default/arcgisServerConnections/ff2006f0-c141-4150-8ace-d183fa6c5d59.json/ServicesCache.json org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException: KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for /geoevent/config/clusters/default/arcgisServerConnections/ff2006f0-c141-4150-8ace-d183fa6c5d59.json/ServicesCache.json at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:99)[23:org.apache.zookeeper.zookeeper-geoevent:3.5.0] at o
org.apache.curator.ConnectionStateConnection string changed to: EEARCGISTEST01.EIDSIVAENERGI.NO:2181

What am I missing?

Outcomes