chrome popup date field doesn't display

03-08-2017 03:20 PM
TrentSohnle
New Contributor

I have a popup display that reads a datetime field in a csv file. The field (Discovered Date) displays in Firefox and IE but not Chrome. Any idea how I would go about fixing this?

Here is the map in question. Click any pin to see the popup in action. Must be in Chrome to reproduce the bug.

Status Map | AAF - Agriculture and Forestry 

0 Kudos
13 Replies
TrentSohnle
New Contributor

Also, how do I move the region overlays to the back. Built in arcgis online.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Trent,

That sure is odd. I was able to reproduce the issue like you stated. Can you share a link to your original web map in ArcGIS Online?

0 Kudos
TrentSohnle
New Contributor
0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Huh. Same issue. I wonder if the most recent update of Chrome is causing issues for AGOL. My current version is:

Version 56.0.2924.87

This may be worth reporting a bug to Esri about.

0 Kudos
TrentSohnle
New Contributor

Thanks for your help on the issue Adrian. I created a comment here:

https://blogs.esri.com/esri/supportcenter/2007/09/14/bugs-online-is-here/#comment-1936 

I think my question is still in moderator approval status. Should be up shortly I'm thinking.

Not sure if that's the right place or not. Let me know if you have another place you think I should report it to.

Thanks,

Trent

0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

At this point it might be best to contact your local esri rep about this and see if they can reproduce this. Unless someone on this board will log a support ticket for you (which happens but not often).

0 Kudos
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Thanks Trent and Adrian.

Adding some people to help with this kpinkston-esristaffKCullen-esristaff

-Kelly

0 Kudos
TrentSohnle
New Contributor

Hi we coded the cell to be datetime and it works but whatever it was initially ( I think time field) it wouldn't work.

I will find out on Monday

Thanks,

Trent

Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can get a Support Case created. Could you direct message me your contact information (email and phone) so an Analyst can reach out to you directly.