I'll try to explain this as clearly as possible....
- I have a WAB (dev version) sitting on a webserver. It is open, and publicly accessible
- The services in WAB are secure using ArcGIS server authentication (linked with AD)
What I want to do is...
- Develop a landing page in DotNet, that links to WAB
- The landing page will handle logins, and user authentication (separate from ESRI/WAB)
- I want a proxy in between so when a user is logged into the DotNet landing page, they can load (through the proxy) the WAB (and services) with out a username/password
- Optional... when a user loads the WAB and they're not logged into the DotNet i would like them redirected to the dotnet login page...
I played around with the proxy (dotnet) and managed to get it setup (but not authenticating)... Has anyone done something similar to what I am proposing?