Pie Chart(s) Folders Transfer

03-06-2017 01:59 PM
SrisubrahmanyaNandula
New Contributor III

In Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS (Developer’s Edition), I created two pie charts; Service Requests and Work Orders in panel widgets (left side of the screen). Two pie charts are visible in that dashboard software.  I don’t know how to get or download the pie charts folder from that software.

In Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developer’s Eidtion) - version 2.3, I created in panel-widgets (left side of the screen) for two pie charts; Service Requests and Work Order.  These charts are not yet updated in the web mapping application.  How to customize the same folders (these folders are pulled from Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS Software into the same panel widget?

Can you please help me to solve the issues? Let me know.

Thanks,

Sri

0 Kudos
6 Replies
ChristopherOlsen
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Sri,

The charts in Operations Dashboard only exist in that app and can't be downloaded.  They are based on data coming from your layers, so if you have other apps (like WAB) they can also use that data to create widgets within that app.  

The underlying code for each of our apps is different, and even though we both call things widgets, the way they get created and used are very different.

Hope that helps!

Chris

0 Kudos
SrisubrahmanyaNandula
New Contributor III

Hi Chris, 

Thanks for my understandings. Last week, I fixed the design of in-panel widget {left side of the screen} for two pie charts (see WAB_Charts.jpeg) using Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Development Edition). Its version is 2.3. Too complicated to create the split two live charts; Service Requests and Work Orders of the same panel widget instead of clicking two link buttons.  I want to see two live charts are visible when I open the web mapping application. 

Let me know.

Thanks,

Sri

0 Kudos
ChristopherOlsen
Occasional Contributor III

Ok, it looks like this is a WAB question and not Ops Dashboard...  rscheitlin‌ can you move this back?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Done

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Sri,

What widget is in the left panel? Is is a WAB widget or some Ops Dashboard widget that you ported?

0 Kudos
SrisubrahmanyaNandula
New Contributor III

Robert,

Two pie charts; Work Orders and Service Requests link buttons are available in-panel widget (see picture of Service Requests Pie Chart). Yes, this s a WAB widget. I did not port some Ops Dashboard Widget in WAB 2.3. I want two  pie charts are visible in the same panel widget instead of linking two buttons (like Operations Dashboard Pie Chats in Panel Widget).

Let me know.

Thanks,

Sri

0 Kudos