Problem connecting Survey123 to Portal 10.5

Jump to solution
03-06-2017 05:15 AM
KjellTimalm
New Contributor III

I have been using Survey123 ver 1.10.25 with Portal for ArcGIS 10.4.1, ArcGIS Server 10.4.1 which is federated and is hosting server to the Portal. ArcGIS Server is configured with ArcGIS DataStore 10.4.1.   After uppgrading to version 10.5 I got a problem with Survey123. The Survey123 client I have been using against the Portal before uppgrading to version 10.5 worked until I unistalled and installed the application. When I try to connect to the Portal I get the following error: "Survey123 requires that Portal for ArcGIS 10.3.1 or later and is configured with a Hosted Server and ArcGIS Data Store"  Has anyone had the same problem?  I have tried with Survery123 version 2.0.24 beta. This version works with Portal 10.5.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Kjell,

Which components of the Data Store did you install?  It sounds a bit counter-intuitive, but the check for the Data Store relies on the 3D Scene Service component (in earlier versions, checking for the hosted feature service component was problematic and there wasn't the option to install them separately).

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Kjell,

Which components of the Data Store did you install?  It sounds a bit counter-intuitive, but the check for the Data Store relies on the 3D Scene Service component (in earlier versions, checking for the hosted feature service component was problematic and there wasn't the option to install them separately).

KjellTimalm
New Contributor III

Hi James,

Thank you for your quick response. I installed the tile cache component of the Data Store and it solved the problem. Many thanks James, my users are very happy!

0 Kudos