Results of the survey

03-03-2017 09:19 AM
HenriqueCalheiros
New Contributor II

I have an account on survey123 , and when I fill in the survey, the data appears. But when I send the link to individuals who do not have a login on the server, it is impossible to see the data ( only counted without being able to access the answers given).

If someone can help me with this problem, I would be grateful.

Thanks

0 Kudos
5 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Henrique,

We make a distinction between who can submit data and who can view the data.  You can set who can view the data by going to the 'Collaborate' page and setting the sharing properties for the 'Analyze' action.  Note that you cannot currently set that to everyone (no login required) from the Survey123 website.  You can set this to everyone by logging into you account via www.arcgis.com, going to 'My Content', clicking on the 'Survey-<survey name>' folder and selecting the '_stakeholder' item.  You can share the item to everyone for use in other web applications; we don't support anonymous access to the Survey123 website for viewing the Analyze or Data pages.

0 Kudos
HenriqueCalheiros
New Contributor II

Hi James Tendrick,

Maybe I haven´t explain me well. My problem is: 

i have already publish my survey and whenever someone with an acount/login acesses the link and submit the survey answered, I can see their answers. But if someone without an account/login acesses the link and submit his answers, I´m not able to see this answers. 

It´s not possible to acess the data from individuals who haven´t an account/login? 

Thanks a lot

JamesTedrick

Hi Henrique,

That sounds like the issue we documented on Friday in a blog post - https://community.esri.com/groups/survey123/blog/2017/03/03/known-issue-with-public-surveys-made-via... 

0 Kudos
HenriqueCalheiros
New Contributor II

Hi again, 

Coul you send me again the movie that explain how to do it? I´m having difficulties in resolving the problem.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Henrique Calheiros 

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
0 Kudos