Change in Layout of Living Atlas

Jump to solution
03-02-2017 05:29 AM
JohnMcConalogue
New Contributor III

The layout has changed in Living Atlas.

I want to edit and update my maps but I can't see where you get the individual scores anymore.

You used to see you would get 8/10 for description or something like that.

does anyone know were that can now be seen?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TamaraGrant1
Occasional Contributor III

John,

Thank you for your question. To access the contribution process through the new website, please click on the My Contributions tab (Living Atlas of the World | ArcGIS ) and you will be prompted to sign in using your ArcGIS Online credentials. Once signed in on the My Content tab you will see all of your ArcGIS Online items relevant to the Living Atlas. Click on an item and click the Tell me more link to see Suggested Improvements.

Under Suggested Improvements you will see many of the same details from the previous app. The errors, indicated by red icons, must be fixed before an item can be nominated for the Living Atlas. Warnings, designated by the yellow icons, are metadata details that should also be addressed. You will also see the score the item received out of the possible score for that item beside each Suggested Improvement. Hover over the Suggested Improvement to see a tooltip that provides guidance, score explanation, and suggestions.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Sincerely,
Tamara Grant

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
TamaraGrant1
Occasional Contributor III

John,

Thank you for your question. To access the contribution process through the new website, please click on the My Contributions tab (Living Atlas of the World | ArcGIS ) and you will be prompted to sign in using your ArcGIS Online credentials. Once signed in on the My Content tab you will see all of your ArcGIS Online items relevant to the Living Atlas. Click on an item and click the Tell me more link to see Suggested Improvements.

Under Suggested Improvements you will see many of the same details from the previous app. The errors, indicated by red icons, must be fixed before an item can be nominated for the Living Atlas. Warnings, designated by the yellow icons, are metadata details that should also be addressed. You will also see the score the item received out of the possible score for that item beside each Suggested Improvement. Hover over the Suggested Improvement to see a tooltip that provides guidance, score explanation, and suggestions.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Sincerely,
Tamara Grant

0 Kudos
JohnMcConalogue
New Contributor III

Thanks Tamara.

I just found what you describe myself actually, but thanks.