Drone2Map - TIN internal process error

02-28-2017 09:18 PM
BobDay
by
New Contributor II

Hey everyone.  I have created a textured mesh of a stockpile in Drone2Map (1.1.0.264) and encountered no errors in doing so.  This was created from nearly 500 drone images (grid and oblique) and a series of GCP's, which I imported and linked to 8 images each.  The result is a very detailed 3D representation of the stockpile.  However, when I attempt to use the Calculate Volume tool, I draw the bounding polygon in 2D View, then get the following error after hitting Calculate:

Calculate Volume

ERROR 999999: Error executing function. TIN internal process error. Failed to execute (SurfaceDifference).

I processed the same data in a trial version of Pix4D Desktop and was able to achieve a volume result.  So, does anyone have any suggestions on what the problem might be?  I have attached a screen capture, as well.

Thanks much in advance!

Bob

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JeremySchuyler
Esri Contributor

Hi Bob Day

Would it be possible for you to share some project files with us so we can investigate?

The following items would be helpful:

• Project directory structure (zip the project folder in C:\Users\<user>\Drone2Map Projects)
  • D2M log file (C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Drone2Map\log)

We don't need any images at this time. If you want to share, let me know and I will send a box link to upload the files.

Thank you.

Jeremy

0 Kudos