AnsweredAssumed Answered

Bug issue with Favorites

Question asked by Ronald.Knepper_AtkinsNA on Feb 22, 2017
Latest reply on Sep 22, 2017 by JTedrick-esristaff

Ok we are finally getting some good field testing with this for a project.  Collected about 200 results.  In collection I came across a bug/issue.  When you mark a survey as a favorite it stores all of that favorite info.  The next survey if you populate using the stored favorites it populates everything including photos.  If you delete a photo and that favorite has not been communicated it removes the photo from your current survey but it also deletes the photo from that favorite survey as well.  When you try to communicate it stalls because it is trying to send a photo on the favorite that no longer exists.  If you delete in the new survey it should not delete from your favorite as well. I don't think retaking the photo replaces the favorite photo but I haven't been able to check this.

 

As a side note, it would be great to store a partial survey as a favorite.  In collecting I have about 75% of the data as the same but the other 25% is different.  I would like to only store the 75% and have the remaining blank

Outcomes