After testing this great application for a long time, here are some suggestions for improvement.
- It would be awesome to have a "Save" button somewhere. As far as I know, the only way to save the workspace is to close the application, and we lose our work when the application or computer crashes.
- It would also be cool to have the status of the nodes in the layer list saved in the json file (checked / unchecked / expanded / collapsed) and restored at next load.
- Would it be possible to have a prompt (optional) before removing a node in the layer list
- When we edit polygons, we can move angles but there is no way to split a segment .
- When drawing polygons, it would be great to have more color choices and mostly previously chosen colors in the workspace
- When we add a service (WMS), there are often child nodes automatically generated, but these nodes and their status (checked/unchecked, expanded/collapsed) are not saved in the json file. It would be awesome to have this feature.